Header

 photo NewBourgieChroniclesPNG1_zps957334f5.png

Monday, July 30, 2012

Yolo Mondays #1

stillbeingmolly

Being that this is my first time doing this link-up I decided that I would explore Polyvore.com. I have come to the conclusion that it is not conducive to my shopping addiction!! I want EVERYTHING!!! But i narrowed it down to one outfit that I am determined to get and decided to use this for my post.

Navy Blue and White


This outfit is so cute!
 I usually don't wear stripes (because I have a large chest) but I like the cut of this shirt and it looks really comfy. I also like shirts that hang on my shoulders and is not so structured.

Blue has been my color this summer. Teal, Royal, Navy, I have been wearing it all! I'm interested to see what my color this Fall with be. I tend to gravitate towards black in the Fall (i love boots!), but maybe something will pop up and Ill find a lot of Red...or hopefully Purple since that's my favorite color.

I am really into smaller purses and I am trying to build up my clutch collection. This handbag is small enough to carry but also comes with a chain for shopping! I love that...

For the last couple weeks Old Navy has been talking about their colored jeans and even though they have been the thing to get all summer....I have not really picked it up as quickly. The only pair I have are Royal Blue. But I want more! Red, Black, and Dark Blue are on my list!

I am very simple when it comes to shoes...heels and chucks! I have about 8 pairs of converse and these Navy Blue ones are going to be my next purchase!

I have seriously been on a mission to get some white pants and I'm still determined! I have about 12 things in my closet that would look awesome with them.

But is that whole "no white pants after Labor Day" still true?


4 comments:

simplyevani.com said...

I love the look of white pants! But I think I'm just a little too curvy for them, it's too much white. Haha I love the striped shirt though, so cute! Polyvore really IS dangerous.

Evani
simplyevani@gmail.com

Rachel Lynne said...

Cute! I love anything with stripes! And those sneakers are too cute!

Mary Lindsey said...

Adorable outfit! Stripes are my obsession this summer, and I love that purse. :)

-Mary @ stylethatmoves.blogspot.com

bonbon said...

I would say that blogging in general is not conducive to my shopping condition. It makes me want to buy everything! Love the slanted stripe- a little twist on the oridnary. Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

new follower :)
bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com