Header

 photo NewBourgieChroniclesPNG1_zps957334f5.png

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Bourgie Recap so far in July...

I realized today that it had been almost a week since I last wrote a post and that I was about to head to NY on Thursday...that would have meant I wouldn't be at a computer to write until MONDAY. So i wanted to be able to get something out now! This is merely an update on my life, my weekend and details about my upcoming travels :)



So first off...I want to say how excited I am about 25 followers!!! Yay for people who actually read my blog. I mean I would still write here even if no one read but still its exciting. Thanks to all who read and comment. I'm trying to be like all you guys when I grow up in the blog world!

July has been a crazy month so far....
Diving head first into my part time job...
Searching for a full time job...
Reconnecting with my friends here in NC...
Traveling to visit friends and family...


But all in all things are really good in Charlotte.
I am starting to miss Orlando and I'm already planning my trip back to visit. But first I gotta make stops in Georgia and Virginia.

So a couple of recaps through photos...
I was finally able to obtain a coral color for the month of July that I love. Its Wet n Wild of course called "Heatwave" its great and I even found an accent nail color called "Through the Grapevine" which I will probably be using for August!

If you didn't know purple is my favorite color and I have been finding sheer shirts all summer. I love the way they feel but they do show everything that comes in contact with it (sweat and drinks when you are in a club. yikes!) But I ending up purchasing these collared shirts in Purple, Coral, and Tan. I really want a Royal Blue and a Black one. Would that be too many?

My best friend Nicole has been everywhere with me and letting me get reacquainted with Charlotte. We headed to a bar called Prohibition and had a blast. But it was soooo hot because it rained before we arrived so humidity was at a all time high! But we danced the night away and it was a great Saturday night!

Friday night I went out with "the girls" Tiffany, Nicole, Lauren to celebrate Laurens Bday. Margartias and food at Texas Roadhouse and the movies to see TED. I highly recommend their Margaritas. They are HUGE and so delicious. My go to is always frozen strawberry.

Since I cant be near Gregory we have gotten used to skyping for hours. Its so nice to talk to him like hes actually here and we listen to music and watch TV together lol

My two favorite purchases this month have been my leopard shoes from Off Broadway and my Aqua purse from ShoeDazzle. So cute and comfy!

Well thats all for now...Im off to start packing for NY!!!!!

3 comments:

Naptime Review said...

What fun pictures! You look like a fun lady to hang out with ;)

New follower from GFC hop! Still making my way down the list. Love for you to stop by and return the follow.
Hosting a facebook page hop.Love for you to join. Over 100 facebook and twitter pages so far!

www.thenaptimereview.com

simplyevani.com said...

I love that aqua bag and that purple top on you looks great! I love how you bought it in multiple colors, I totally do the same!! :)

Evani
simplyevani@gmail.com

The Cavallaro's said...

I love your hair :)