Happy Mothers Day!
Today I spent the first 2 hours of my day, on FaceTime with Mom.
Since she lives in Virginia, and I don't get to see her and my dad that often.
It was really nice to catch up and see her getting ready for her brunch date with my dad.
On this day everyone is talking about how awesome their mom is, what she has done for them, or why they are the way they are because of their mom. I'm no different. I can officially say my mother is the coolest! There are so many reasons why she rocks....but Ill just share some of my favorite!
* My mother is my best friend. I can come to her about anything. Any problem, any big news she is the first person I call! There is always some form of advice, or lesson, or wisdom that is given during the phone call.
* This lady has the most amazing shoe collection I have ever seen in my life! Over 80+ shoes (not including boots) and her closet is the reason I have my obsession with Shoes and Fashion in general. She is the original Diva that I can always count for a seven hour conversation about who is wearing what, new things purchased online, and long mall trips without getting tired.
* I have never met anyone who loves cartoons and all things youthful as much as my mom. I can guarantee that any holiday that has a cartoon holiday special, she's got it on DVD. I loved spending weekends watching hours of Charlie Brown, Spongebob and any Disney movie. It was our way of escape, and now that I'm older I don't get to spend this kind of time with her.
1. Me and my mother hiking in Okinawa, Japan
2. My mothers birthday last year...at Bonefish Grill
3. Glasses Twins!
4. My wonderful parents!