Header

 photo NewBourgieChroniclesPNG1_zps957334f5.png

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Is that Normal?

I love finding new link-ups! This one is from Allyce at Chalk in the Rain
Im trying to keep some variety in my posts so I shall definitely continue to do this link-up! 
Feel free to do it too!


1.  Is it normal to live with your parents past the age of 24?
In this economy yes. Its tough times these days an sometimes you have to swallow pride and move back home or stay put until you get a good opportunity.

2.  Is it normal to leave your house and/or car unlocked?
I don't think it is because no place is safe. I'm not a country girl so I cant speak for those who live in areas where houses are really far from each other but for me just to be safe I lock everything.

3.  Is it normal to prefer using your a men's razor instead of a women's?
Lol I don't know about normal but it sure is practical. I find men's razors to get a better shave and it lasts longer before I have to shave again.

4.  Is it normal to go back to bed right after showering for a quick nap?
No. Its a little strange. I take showers to wake me up :)

5.  Is it normal to eat chocolate chips straight from the bag?
Hell yes! I will eat as many as I want and not feel bad about it. 

6.  Is it normal to check behind the shower curtain or under the bed before you get in?
I always check behind the shower curtain but checking under the bed is a little odd. Unless its a child's bed for monsters ;)

7.  Is it normal to talk to yourself?
Yes. I am talking to myself right now answering these questions!

8.  Is it normal to bite your nails?
Yes. Not everyone walks around with a nail clipper or file on them. Gotta do what you gotta do.

9.  Is it normal to go to bed without brushing your teeth?
Not so much normal but more frowned upon :( But stuff happens and I have passed out from exhaustion (or drunkeness) once or twice not getting to brush my teeth. I KNOW everyone is guilty of at least once.

10. Is it normal to "baby talk" your pet?
I think it is definitely normal. Most don't even realize they do it. I know I talked to my dog Dolce' all the time in a baby voice because she always looked at my so happy!



No comments: