Header

 photo NewBourgieChroniclesPNG1_zps957334f5.png

Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Letters #3

Dear Summer....Its time for you to go. I am ready to hang out with Fall. We are super tight!!! I love fall fashion and everything about the weather. Plus my birthday is in October :) Fall come quicker!!

Dear NYC....please look over me and my traveling sister as we embark on an event filled weekend in the city. I hate public transportation but I am sucking it up for the sake of a wonderful experience. Be nice!

Dear Bank Account...make sure you don't give out on me. You know I cant pass up a good drink special or food truck so make sure I don't empty you out so fast!

Dear Iphone...just wanted to say a quick I LOVE YOU. Its so crazy to think that this time last year I was still with my Blackberry talking about how much Iphones suck and that I would NEVER get one. Never say never I guess :)

Does anyone have any awesome plans this weekend? 
Anyone going to be in New York?

Photobucket




3 comments:

simplyevani.com said...

Haha I was the same way with my iPhone, I swore I would be android forever! It's now my best friend. Also, who can resist a good food truck?! Our wallets should just understand.

Evani
simplyevani@gmail.com

Nnenna said...

I hope you had a good weekend here in NYC! Also, not going to lie, I'm definitely over the super hot/humid days of summer!

kayla said...

I'm totally with you on wanting summer to be over! I'm definitely over the 100 degree weather we've been having the last two weeks! :( I'm ready to wear boots, and scarves!