Header

 photo NewBourgieChroniclesPNG1_zps957334f5.png

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Blogger 411



Since today is going to be spent packing and cleaning I wanted to post something quick but also informative. I love doing posts about me! Most of this is stuff my close friends should already know about me, but I love getting to know new people and vice versa! So here goes!

1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed? 
I have been blogging for over 2 years, but I started a completely new blog in April 2012. I wanted to have a new hobby that I could be unique with and it has turned into something more that I didn't expect. Meeting new people and relating to other women (and men) over the Internet. This community is so neat! I expect my blog to change the longer I do it, but the new blog I started is more positive than the last and shares the fun parts of my life.

2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study? 
I went to UNC Charlotte in Charlotte, NC and studied Public Relations. I would love to be an event planner


3. Where have you traveled? 
My father is in the military so I have been all over the US, but my favorite places that I have lived are Hawaii, California, and Japan.

4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy? 
Pay off all the pending debt of my family!

5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
* The noise flip flops make when they hit the back of your foot so sloppy (it drives me nuts!)
* Impatient people
* Inconsiderate people (that's a broad one, mostly inconsiderate of time and feelings but the list goes on)

6. What is your favorite movie? Clueless is a classic hands down!!

7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
Can I choose all of the above? LOL  

8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
I love to read when I have the time. I am finally on the 3rd Hunger Games book. So late as usual!

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
A store where I would be guaranteed to find something. Probably Macy's

10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
Id rather save this for another day....that's a whole new post!

11. What day would you love to relive again?
The day I graduated college. It was such an amazing feeling to accomplish something neither of my parents got to do. Both of them joined the military after high school and never went to a University. 

12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
If age doesn't matter Sanaa Lathan, but closer to my age Zoe Saldana :)

13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
I worked for UNCC while going to school so all my jobs consisted of working Orientation and I was also an Resident Assistant (or Resident Advisor i forget what we were called) I love jobs that require me to interact with students.

14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
Oh yes I was hardcore in the world of show choir in high school...this is pre-GLEE everyone!

15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Definitely to Italy. I have been obsessed with that country for awhile. Better yet, just make it Europe so I can see several places like London, Ireland, Greece, etc.

16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you. 
Most recently I was home celebrating my moms birthday. I hadn't been home for that in 8 years! It was great spending time with the folks! Being an only child I am really close with my parents and being away from them is hard.

17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now? 
Turning 30 and hopefully starting/started a family. You can throw marriage in there too :)

Alright that's all for now! Happy Hump Day!

3 comments:

simplyevani.com said...

Aw I loved getting to know you better in this post! How fun, you were in Glee before it was glee! Haha. And who didn't love Clueless?! Did you like the 2nd Hunger Games book? I wasn't really a fan of the 3rd :(

Evani
simplyevani@gmail.com

itsmekt said...

ahhh, clueless hands down a fav <3

The Cavallaro's said...

I got SOO excited to see you are reading the Hunger Games... I am HG obsessed!!

I've been to Italy and it is AMMMMMAZING!!!