Header

 photo NewBourgieChroniclesPNG1_zps957334f5.png

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday Confessions #3





Music Addition


I love Nicki Minaj. Her performance tonight on the BET Awards made me love her all over again. A lot of people don't like her but I do and I don't care.

I have a girl crush on Melanie Fiona. If you have not heard her new album the MF Life PLEASE listen to it. Plus shes Guyanese and I love that she is a gorgeous representation of us.

I do not support D'Angelo trying to do a comeback after 12 years being gone. Uh No sir. Let me keep my image of you in "How Does it Feel" and let that be that.

I want to see Maroon 5 in concert so bad. But they are touring out of the country til who knows!!! Ugh.

I listen to the radio even though I have an IPod AND an IPhone. I like to know whats popular and what Im going to hear in the bars and in the clubs. Even though I hear the same 10 songs OVER and OVER I still sing along. *shrugs*

What is some new music I need to check out?





5 comments:

Alyx said...

I love Nicki Minaj, too!
And I also listen to stuff on the radio!!
Thanks for linking up!!

Samantha said...

I, too, am guilty for listening to the same overplayed songs! They're just so catchy! :) haha

xo, samantha
sammyblackwood.com

Nnenna said...

I would also go see Maroon 5 in concert sometime and I'm so guilty of listening to the same songs over and over- I go through phases! :)

simplyevani.com said...

Maroon 5 in concert is AMAZING! One of my favorite concerts for sure.

Evani

Tia said...

I still haven't gotten into Nicki Minaj. Her songs are cute but I just can't get into her, LOL! I agree with you about D'angelo. I could have done without that bad twist out and beer gut comeback. I've been listening to a lot of the radio stuff lately too. It doesn't matter how many times I hear Future or 'Ye & Jay, I'm jamming hard every time! Love your blog!