Header

 photo NewBourgieChroniclesPNG1_zps957334f5.png

Monday, July 30, 2012

Sunday Confessions #5

I know its Monday but I didn't get a chance to do my Sunday Confessions. 
1. As much as I like low key weekends, I find myself always wanting to get dressed up and hit the town. I did NOTHING this weekend and it really bugged me.
2. I love reading blogs; its my wind down time everyday...but its so much easier reading blogs on Bloglovin than on Blogger. I don't know if I am doing it right but I like getting to see the full blog when I read. The Blogger Dashboard is so boring and makes reading a pain. Is it just me??
3. So You Think You Can Dance makes me feel like I should have stuck to my dance classes back in the day and not switched over to gymnastics and cheerleading. The dancers on this show are so awesome and I wish that I still had the athletic body from high school to get back into dance. Despite how I feel its still a great show! This just means that I may end up a "pageant" mom. Yikes!

Hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

simplyevani.com said...

I know exactly what you mean about low key weekends!! Sometimes I just get down when I didn't do anything fun or go out in a cute outfit! It's never too late to go back into dance ;)

Evani
simplyevani@gmail.com

Alyx said...

I hate blogger. Bloglovin' is definitely the way to go!!
Thanks for linking up!