Header

 photo NewBourgieChroniclesPNG1_zps957334f5.png

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!


Hope everyone is having a great holiday! I love driving around town seeing all the flags and decorations and since my father is a Marine its nice to see all the love and appreciation increase for him serving his country.

One of my favorite parts of the 4th of July is fireworks...but would you believe I have never shot off fireworks? Like buy from the side of a gas station, light in the middle of the street, hope that we don't blow off fingers fireworks lol

But my parents will not allow fireworks in or around the house...yes and even though I am 25 and home visiting I still listen to their rules. Well most of them anyway. So maybe next year,, *sigh*





2 comments:

Christine Bryant said...

Nikki...I lowkey, DO NOT wanna pop them myself...HAHAHA!!...too scured, girl...I just like to watch and not be too close to them when they go off...now, next year, when you stop by that gas station to pick up your box up, I'll swing by and watch you pop 'em.

Happy 4th, Girlie!!

frikken DUCKIE said...

Hey Nikki! Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting! Thought I'd return the favor!

I wish we were able to have fireworks here on Guam! My family and I did it every year back home in Hawaii but on Guam, it's illegal. It sucks because it is so much fun and my kids haven't really experienced it yet.

♥ Duckie.