Header

 photo NewBourgieChroniclesPNG1_zps957334f5.png

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Holy Boy Band!

The Package Tour 2013!
NKOTB
98 Degrees
Boyz 2 Men


Yes! This is happening!
June 19th they are coming to Charlotte and I am actually considering going with my best friend.
That is if I can convince her lol

I am actually pretty excited about this concert. 
More so for Boyz 2 Men and 98 Degrees. 
I was never a NKOTB fan but I did like Jordan Knight on his little solo stint.

Boyz 2 Men have the most classic R&B songs and have been around forever.
98 Degrees came out a a really good time because as long as it was in a boy band form I was listening to them.
(This included O-Town, LFO, B2K, etc)

There is only one problem...

They are missing the greatest Boy Band of all time....N'SYNC!

Now I know its merely a pipe dream to think that N'SYNC would ever get back together for a reunion but as a fan for life I don't care how old I am if it happens I'm going!

Is anyone else planning on checking out this tour?

XOXO


Favorite 98 song!




7 comments:

ChanTell said...

I love that they are doing this! I saw it on The View last eek and was in awe. Thanks for following my blog :-)

Kimberlee said...

I heard about this and was like whaaat?! I kinda loved NKOTBSB so hopefully this will be just as good.

Mellissa Rondinelli said...

OMG like every mixed tape I made in middle school had Boyz2Men on it! Love them! You should def go!! I am guilty ... I loved NKOTB especially Jordan Knight.

Shia
World According to Shia

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

SERIOUSLY!?

I totally didn't know this was happening. I wonder if they've already been through LA? This is awesome. They all look so grown-up!

Maggie Adofo said...

LOVE the name of your blog lol <3 :)

*Where is this tour happening sign me up!


xo
Maggie
Love Scrapbook

Carla said...

And they are definitely missing my all time favorite - BACKSTREET BOYS!

If they do a Backstreet Boys, N'Sync, LFO reunion, I am SOOO there!

Unknown said...

i love NKOTHB, i used to have the lunchbox and i watched the cartoon! i will always love boys 2 men, always always, but i need deep voice dude to get it together and come back, lol!!! not really a 98 degrees fan, i dont remember any song they sung.

-Rekita