Header

 photo NewBourgieChroniclesPNG1_zps957334f5.png

Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday!

Its Martin Luther King Day!

And its Inauguration Day!

I still wanted to get this post out while I'm watching all the Inauguration coverage. Its still so amazing that Obama is getting to serve 2 terms. This was my first election that I actually voted in and its a great feeling to see the results going in the way of who you voted for.

So before I go back to doing laundry, preparing for work the rest of the week and watching the TV like a zombie, here's my Weekend in an Instagram nutshell.


Friday Night:
1. Greg competed in his first Poetry Slam since moving to Charlotte. He placed 2nd!
2. My sorority sisters Nicole (left) and Sabrina (right) came out to support. It was so awesome for them to come out and see one of Greg's passions!
Saturday:
3. One of my part time jobs is working for the Mecklenburg County in Charlotte, NC's Athletics Department. I go all around the city working with Recreation sports teams. This month has been Youth Basketball. So my Saturdays are spent scorekeeping. Its a long day but fun! The kids are so awesome.
4.  Greg was invited to go out to club Suite in VIP by some new friends so we headed out to Uptown Charlotte for a really good night! I love the huge glowsticks they bring out in the VIP section!
5. The weather is kind of crazy and its been really cold so I didn't do my normal cute dress. I wore a blazer and a skirt with tights. Sad I didn't get a full body pic.
Sunday:
6. Football time! Both Championship games were good and I was so happy the 49ers and Ravens won. We watching the Ravens game at a restaurant called Tacomac. I had been craving Nachos but I didn't imagine they were going to be this huge!

All in all a great weekend!

XOXO


2 comments:

Carla said...

Sounds like an eventful weekend! You guys look amazing!

Mellissa Rondinelli said...

Love that necklace you are wearing! I am SO HAPPY Obama won and gets a second term. There are not words to express how much I hate republicans these days...closed minded a holes .... grrrr! Also, I cannot think of a sweeter couple ... him and Michelle are just the cutest couple! She has such amazing style and they just look so happy together!

Happy Monday!
Shia
World According to Shia