Header

 photo NewBourgieChroniclesPNG1_zps957334f5.png

Friday, January 18, 2013

Outfit Crush/Fashion Friday


Happy Friday!!


This week I chose to post about an outfit that I have been dying to wear.
A couple separate pieces stuck out to me.
So i was playing around with them and decided to combine them all!
It actually worked!


Outfit Crush - Birthday Night Out

1. Sequin Jacket: The whole month of December I kept seeing a bunch of outfit planning for New Years and it included a sequin jacket. I thought it was so cute but wasn't really what I wanted for NYE (I am all about dresses!) But i think the jacket would be perfect for a nice night out for a dinner(maybe a birthday) with friends downtown. I've been afraid to wear this because I don't particularly like my arms and it didn't seem like the material would have any give. But if I had the opportunity to find one that fit and flattered I would definitely wear it.
2. Tuxedo pants: I own a pair of leggings that have a tuxedo stripe of sequins down the side. I love them! But i think the actual tuxedo pants with the satin stripe down the side is so cute! Its really subtle chic and would go really well with the jacket.
3. Ankle Bootie: The higher the better when it comes to heels for me and boots are not exception. I love these Baker booties and I was thinking closed toed shoes since its cold outside.
4. Beanie: My boyfriend calls them "Coofies" (I think its a Jersey/up North thing) but whatever you call them I love to wear them. I dress them up and dress them down. Sometimes I just don't feel like doing my hair all the way and a "coofie" is a secret way to hide it lol.
5. Chanel Purse. Enough said.

XOXO


7 comments:

frikken DUCKIE said...

Love the outfit! Thanks for entering my giveaway and good luck!

And yes, you should totally get the brush set! Coastal Scents always has AMAZING sales so I got mine for 50% off - which came out to about $17.00! Thats a steal considering I used to spend $20+ for a single MAC brush!

♥ Duckie.

Blue Dog Belle said...

Absolutely love this. The jacket is fabulous!

Mellissa Rondinelli said...

I agree fab pieces and they do look amazing together! Love those shoes!

Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

Shia
World According to Shia

Redheaded Daybook said...

oh i love those pumps! are they litas?!. super super cute!

happy friday!

Redheaded Daybook

Evani Gatsby said...

Ankle boots are the cutest! :)

Betsy Transatlantically said...

I'm dying for a sequined jacket!

Michael said...

Umm, I'm in NJ and have NEVER heard them called that! haha I think it's just a thing he says. =]

This outfit is adorable! I hope you post it when you find/wear it.