Header

 photo NewBourgieChroniclesPNG1_zps957334f5.png

Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Look for the New Year!

Hello!

So as promised I decided to change up the look for my blog. I love the color turquoise so I wanted to showcase that. The all black motif was getting hard to read!

I made it very simple but I'm still in the process of sprucing up things like adding a Navigation Bar and Social Media Icons. I'm telling everyone what I am wanting to do because if anyone has any tips or advice for creating these things I would love to hear from you!

I love seeing everyone's blog designs and how quickly they can change them up. I am just wanting to have my blog be more user friendly for me and others. HTML is tough, but i'm going to get through to add my special touches to my blog!

Thank you to everyone who is going to continue reading my blog! I know that I have been MIA for a hot minute but now that I have had time to gather thoughts and get more organized in other aspects of my life, I can fully merge my blog in.

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

~ Nikki

4 comments:

Shar Martinez said...

HTML IS tough! I had someone install my layout for me... LOL

Cute layout girl! We all go MIA from our blogs from time to time, I know I do! :)

I hope you have a fab weekend, too!

XOXO Shar
sharmartinez.blogspot.com

Carla said...

Welcome back!

I love the facelift, and I agree, it is easier to read and easier on the eye. HTML isn't as hard as you think. It will take some time, but after you've designed more and more layouts, it gets easier. MUCH easier.

I'm looking forward to reading more! (:

Evani Gatsby said...

Love the new look! :)

Michael Z said...

You can never go wrong with turquoise!