Header

 photo NewBourgieChroniclesPNG1_zps957334f5.png

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Saturday Night



So I spent my Saturday night at home watching Hulu...nothing special..
Sometimes I enjoy nights like these; vegging out on popcorn and catching up on all the shows i usually miss, but tonight I really wanted to go out and be social but everyone was out but me!

Womp, womp.

I absolutely love dressing up! Getting dressed up and doing my make up is the best part of going out!
Nights like these when I crave the nightlife I miss my sisters back in Orlando who were always down to go out on the weekends.

(some of my favorite nights getting dressed up!)


Next weekend will be very different though. 
My annual trip to PA is finally here!!! 
4 days of mayhem and I'm so excited!

Soooo yeah this work week is going to be brutal :/

XOXO

No comments: