Header

 photo NewBourgieChroniclesPNG1_zps957334f5.png

Friday, January 11, 2013

Green with Envy...

So I keep hearing that Emerald is the color of 2013. I couldn't be happier! I love rich deep colors like dark blues, reds, and purples (I'm a Fall baby so it makes sense) so Emerald really will not be hard at all to integrate in my wardrobe!

If I wore Emerald in a casual outfit it would be in my accessories. This Kate Spade bag is to DIE for! I would carry it all the time and I love that its two toned. I am on a mission to get some leather leggings. I think if I find the right pair for my body type I would rock these with everything!

Emerald casual

Now dressing it up I would want to make a statement; and that means Emerald as the focal point!
This dress is HOT! I also saw this phone case and thought it would be cute to be able to match my cases to my outfit. Easier said than done but still great! I love dresses that cling to curves and with a great pump I always feel so sexy so I wouldn't mind having this one in my closet!

Looks like I've got some work to do!

Emerald Night Out

Happy Friday Everyone!


5 comments:

Dalayna Dillon said...

Love this color too! I love fall colors. These outfits look great!

Dalayna

Carla said...

I LOVE that bag! I'm trying to find some leather leggings as well.

LOOKAMILLION said...

Hi! Love your blog, Im a new follower

Im a self-taught makeup artist and upcoming YouTuber and have a beauty blog where I feature product reviews, picture tutorials, looks I have created and so on..
Would love for you to check it out and even follow if you like it?!

Love always
xxx
Sanna

www.lookamillion.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com

P.s I always follow back x

Allison said...

Love the outfits you chose... and happy to find another NC blogger :)

Michael Z said...

I love both of these looks, especially the second one!