Header

 photo NewBourgieChroniclesPNG1_zps957334f5.png

Monday, July 1, 2013

Food Adventures: Thai

I love trying new places...awhile back I was able to try a place called Thai Thai Cafe.
Its really small and very cozy.
The food was delicious and I realized that Charlotte/Huntersville/Mooresville has a lot of little places like that I can explore.
So hopefully I will get the chance to soon.


all meals came with a side of white rice....who could be unhappy with that!

my teriyaki stir fry was amazing! I had to take leftovers because there was so much!

I still can't decide however what my favorite Asian cuisine is. 
I think Japanese wins because sushi is my go to meal most of the time.
But I can safely say that I love it all. 
I have never had Vietnamese though. So that is my next food mission.

XOXO

5 comments:

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

I love trying little local restaurants - so many good eats!

Unknown said...

I KNOW this is all delicious. You do really need to try pho (it's Vietnamese). It's my favorite- well, so many different kinds of dishes are my favorite. -Jess L

Carla said...

I LOVE Thai food as well. One of my friends turned me on to Thai and the food is just divine. At the restaurant where I ate, they had this amazing shrimp dish, the chicken is amazing, and I tried this mango salad, but I didn't like it. LOL! But overall, I love the food.

Anonymous said...

Thai food is just insanely good. I'm trying to get K to try it but he gives me the "I don't like it" routine. Seriously, it's like dealing with a 5 year old. You've never had it but you don't like it? Ok....

Unknown said...

Looks amazing! I hope you get to try out other Asian joints in your place soon. Try out other Thai restaurants and see which fits your taste better. The thing with Thai cuisine, it might be the same dish, but there’s always something different with every restaurant. Same same, but different, as they say in Thai.

Baan Thai Restaurants in Victoria