I've been so excited about getting new followers!
So since I am slowly building up my readers I thought I would spend my next couple posts doing some introductory posts that I have found from other bloggers.
I do have an About Me page, but there is something about random Q&A that sparks fun conversation.
I just love it!
Todays is 10 Random Questions About Me (how original LOL)
1. My childhood nickname was and still is Nikki. There are other variations, and my father calls me Nik, but Nikki has stood strong since I was a kid.
2. If you want to spoil me rotten, buy me shoes! I am an addict (shopaholic overall) but shoes are my favorite. There are so many styles and colors and you can pretty much shape an outfit based on shoes. Also when it comes to shopping for clothes I need to be in a happy mood with how my body is. But shoes ALWAYS fit no matter what. So if you are having a "bloated" day because of your period, or you aren't liking how your hair looks so you don't want to stare at a mirror all day, try on some shoes. They definitely improve my mood.
3. The television character I most identify with is Lauren from "The Hills" Yes it is reality TV, and yes some of it is scripted, but most of the situations that she dealt with on the show with friends and guys I have definitely been through or I am currently dealing with it now. Being in your 20s is harder than it used to be and the evolution of people and culture has factored into so many things being a hot mess. But yeah Lauren Conrad i feel you on a lot of stuff boo.
4. If I had a whole day to go shopping and money to spend, I would probably update my wardrobe. I spend a majority of my money on shoes, but now is the time that I think my clothes need to catch up and be just as fabulous! And I wouldn't want to go to the mall either. I would definitely hit specific stores I know that cater to my body type and get what I truly want. I change my style up a lot depending on my mood so I would love my closet to reflect that.
5. The most wild and crazy thing I have ever done (that I can admit to publicly) Dancing on top of a bar in Tampa. It is not in my normal mind to do so, but it was kind of fun to really just not care what anyone thought and get up there and dance the night away. It happened to be a part of the bar that no one was trying to order drinks from so I think that was very considerate of us.lol I will say it is not an easy feat in stilettos!
6. The one thing on my bucket list that I am most eager to do is hmm probably a tie between go to a shooting range or finish my list of tattoos I want done. I am still working on my 101 in 1001 list, and those 2 things are on it. I think it will kind of exhilarating to try using a gun. I don't think I would ever want to own one or do it regularly, but Ive heard its a great way to safely blow off some steam of stress. And I am addicted to tattoos (i already have 3) and I would like 5 more. I already have a list of them, but money is always the issue in order to get them and these will take time. My shoulder piece is next up, which will probably be the most expensive and the most time consuming, but it will mean the most to me.
7. My family will always be loyal to me. I am an only child and I find my family to be relatively small compared to most of my friends. But speaking generally with my parents, they have my back and vice versa. My mom and dad are there for me no matter what. Over the last 3 years i have gone through some rough stuff, but I know that they are able to give me a shoulder to cry on, words of advice, or encouragement, or even to yell. I need that kick in the pants sometimes and they will do it even when I'm older and have a family of my own.
8. If I could spend a day with a celebrity I would choose probably Rihanna. It would be the most outrageous and eventful day of my life! She is such a chameleon and I love that about her. She also doesn't really care what anyone thinks and lives her life to the fullest. In my opinion anyway. Most people don't really like her, just her fun music.
9. In my opinion, the best invention in the history of the world is electricity. Its such a broad one but honestly so many things go back to needing power to have it. Seriously. Pretty much everything.
10. When life hands me lemons, I take shots! lol Yeah you should make lemonade and make the most of a situation, but when I'm going through something hard I like to have a distraction. Going out with my friends and drinking is definitely a distraction. I'm young and I still like to have fun so that is my answer right now.