Header

 photo NewBourgieChroniclesPNG1_zps957334f5.png

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Instagram Overload #2 : Myrtle Beach Edition.

So to ring in my friend Lauren's birthday a couple of us headed to Myrtle Beach for a weekend.
The weather had been iffy all week so we prayed that it wouldn't rain the entire time we were there.
It was such a fun time!
Lots of drinks, random adventures, and of course beach time!
This was my second time in Myrtle Beach and I know it won't be my last!

1. My regular bathroom selfie...maxi dresses are my summer go to while traveling
2. On the way we stopped for Boiled Peanuts for the birthday girl. Straight country style
3. Our Hotel room in SC had awesome headboards!
4. I saw this flask and cracked up! 

1. Lauren the Birthday girl worked it out at Senor Frogs. Got some free drinks and some free money!
2. The weather improved enough for us to head to the beach.
3. Sunshine for hours...birthday girl got her beach day!
4. First night out attire. Vest and Jewelry: Forever 21, Dress: Macys, Purse: ShoeDazzle

XOXO

3 comments:

Victoria Talia said...

Looks like a fun time! :) I've never heard of boiled peanuts. I'll have to check those out.

P.S. I believe they do have the current season 2 of Switched At Birth on Netflix! I also watch it via the ABC Family app :)

FriendlyVirgo said...

The weather has been iffy here as well. Glad you guys got a chance to do everything planned. Birthday well spent I hope.

You guys looked fab!

Tranae said...

Those headboards are amazing