1. Friday: I haven't even been in Charlotte for a whole week and I have a new scratch on my car -_-
2. Friday: Day with the BFFF Nicole...found these "Niner Nuts" and it just cracked me up!!
3. Friday: Still unpacking! But the first thing done was my closet. I love looking at my closet and my shoes especially! But there is still more work and more shoes to be added once I pick up the ones at my parents house...yes the shoe addiction is real!
4. Saturday: BBQ with another bestie...it was great to see him and grill and catch-up. I was in the mood to get girly since I had been "roughin" it moving and such. So Mint Nail polish on the hands and feet, and a cute dress. I love prints! I don't like to wear solid colors. I currently have an obsession with leopard print; back in high school it was snakeskin (weird i know). This dress is an ode to that.
5. Saturday: Def Jam Rapstar with my girls for Keshia's birthday. If you have never played it; its basically Hip Hop Karaoke...famous rap songs that are catchy and memorable you sing with a microphone and get points on accuracy. Its so much fun and I need to update it and download more songs! But good times were had! But Girls night was great; food, drinks, and Dance Central too!
6. Sushi with my favoritest (yes i made that word up) Frat brother Carlos. He was driving home to Atlanta from VA and stopped in Charlotte to see me and catch-up. He is the BEST! Love him bunches and sushi dates are our THING
7. Silly Sunday. I was just feeling silly so I thought I would capture it. Maybe it was the Bacon Pancakes I made :)
Hope everyone had a good weekend!