Header

 photo NewBourgieChroniclesPNG1_zps957334f5.png

Monday, June 4, 2012

Lets Go Yankees!

So for Gregory's birthday his second surprise (on top of me visiting) was a trip to the new Yankee Stadium to see them play the Reds. It was an awesome day filled with Hot Dogs, Pizza, and Cracker Jacks. The Yankees lost but it was still a good day! I had to head back to Orlando the same day so it was bittersweet and I didnt want the day to end. So here are a couple pics we took that day!

The entryway we walked through...
 I was soooo excited...Greg's mother even bought me a Yankee shirt for me to wear at the game!
 The Birthday boy caught on quicker than I did, but he was still ready to go!
 We had amazing seats! I took this pic with my photosynth app on my Iphone :)
Derek Jeter is my mothers favorite so I had to get a pic of him up to bat!
 Such great weather and an awesome day at the stadium!

No comments: