Header

 photo NewBourgieChroniclesPNG1_zps957334f5.png

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Vacay

So I've been in New Jersey since Thursday and I will be here until Wednesday on "Vacation". I don't know if you can really call it vacation because my last day at my job was Thursday. If anyone follows me on twitter they know that I complained and griped a lot about my job and was very unhappy. I stayed there for 2 years and since my movement to relocate back to Charlotte started I was on a mission to get out of there as soon as I could.

But the sad part is now that I don't have a job I need to be proactive and find a new one in Charlotte. Thank goodness I saved up money before I head down there. I leave Orlando in 9 days. I'm nervous, excited, frustrated, scared, etc, but it will be a great time!

Well I will now get back to my vacation consisting of eating a whole bunch of food, hopefully a trip to an amusement park, and lots of dancing!


1 comment:

simplyevani.com said...

Good luck and have fun!! :)

Evani
http://www.simplyevani.com