Header

 photo NewBourgieChroniclesPNG1_zps957334f5.png

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Working with what I have...

I have been on a mission lately. 
To curb my habit of shopping and wear the clothes in my closet that I already have more. 
I still have tags on a lot of things; but then there are some items that I have worn once and never again. 
I love to add new pieces to my wardrobe, but I need to be able to incorporate what I have currently into the mix and get more creative.
So when Danielle from Framed Frosting created her Six Piece Remix challenge I was so down to participate! One of my good friends was celebrating a birthday this weekend, so I thought that would be a good opportunity to start. 

Awesome bathroom pic of course!


 
Dalmatian High-Low Shirt:
Whenever I where this shirt I feel so large because of how loose it is. So I decided to fix it. The last time I wore this shirt I wore it as a cover up of my bathing suit with jean shorts. I wanted to dress this shirt up more this time.

 the usual selfie


 New photo location??

Collared Shirt: Target
Dalmatian High-Low Shirt: Dots
Leggings: Target
Shoes: Candies
Pearls: Body Shop
Watch: Express

In order to make it work I tucked it into my leggings and let the front hang loose in the front so the High part didnt show. I liked the shirt a lot better like this because it made the outfit more form-fitting and sexy. I think I may do some DIY to the shirt and cut it so it stays like this all the time because there were some moments where it came out and I struggled.

But other than that I loved my outfit!!

XOXO


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new look! This sounds like a great challenge. I should try it too. Although I really do need new stuff. I need more color.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for linking up for the Six Piece Remix challenge. I'm in love with the top you picked & how you styled it!

dela belle k said...

Found you on the bloglovin hop and followed. Hope to become bloggy friends lol!

www.delabellesbeautyblog.com

Danyale N. said...

I'm following GFC from Friend Connect Blog Hop. please return the favor and follow me back at Evoluchun's Miscellaneous

Carla said...

I LOVE it!