Header

 photo NewBourgieChroniclesPNG1_zps957334f5.png

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

March Playlist (i know it is April)

It's April now...but I still wanted to do my playlist for the month of March. 
There was some good music that was around this past month (Justin Timberlake's album being the #1 thing being listened to in our house!) and I still wanted to share some of my favorites. 
Greg made his playlist too of course but we slimmed it down to 10 each.

I was also able to get my best friend Nicole (who I mention all the time on my blog) to make a quick playlist!
This is a special occasion since she really only listens to the Glee Cast versions of songs anyway... 
(don't judge that is her SHOW!) 

So here it is!

If you haven't listened to these songs make sure you check them out! 
Spotify is the best place for me since I can listen for free and I don't have to buy them unless I like the song!

Nikkis Playlist

  1. J. Cole feat Miguel – Power Trip (chorus is stuck in my head on a daily basis)
  2. Justin Timberlake – Pusher Lover Girl (fave song on the album besides Blue Ocean Floor)
  3. Fabolous feat Chris Brown - Ready
  4. Imagine Dragons - Radioactive
  5. Rihanna – Stay
  6. Calvin Harris feat Florence Welch – Sweet Nothing (played in the car every outing!)
  7. Young Jeezy – R.I.P. (my weekend song!)
  8. Fun – Carry On
  9. Swedish House Mafia feat Pharell – One
  10. Beyonce – Bow Down/I Been On

Greg's Playlist
  1. Ace Hood feat Future – Bugatti
  2. Joe Budden feat Tank Lil Wayne – She Don’t Put it Down
  3. Justin Timberlake – Strawberry Bubble Gum
  4. Beenie Man – Stand Firm
  5. D4L – Scotty (oldie but a goodie)
  6. John Mayer – Neon
  7. Nicki Minaj – Freedom
  8. Kendrick Lamar feat Jay-Z – Bitch Don’t Kill My Vibe (remix)
  9. Journey – Any Way You Want It (random...but he has been hearing it at work a lot)
  10. William Murphy – Its Working

Nicole's Playlist
  1. Justin Timberlake – Don’t Hold the Wall
  2. GraffitiSix – Free
  3. Pink – Just Give Me a Reason (with the guy from FUN. This song is nice!)
  4. Luke James – Make Love to Me
  5. Glee Cast – Tongue Tied
  6. One Republic – If I Lose Myself
  7. Distructo – La Funky
  8. Miguel – How Many Drinks
  9. Bruno Mars – Young Wild Girls
  10. Elevation Worship – I will Trust in You



No comments: