Header

 photo NewBourgieChroniclesPNG1_zps957334f5.png

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Instagram Addict #2

1. This gum is awesome! May be my new summer favorite!
2. Rizzo loves laying on the porch and people watching with me!
3. Night out with the Boy. Movie and dinner night. Shoes: Shoedazzle
4. Chipotle and a Jack and Honey with Ginger Ale. The start of a great evening!

5. Now that its warm. Working softball games isn't so bad now. I'm not freezing my butt off!
6. Our new chalkboard in the house!!! Silly messages
7. I like the Knicks too....but Lebron is first!! Go Heat!
8. Substituting sometimes has me watching the Magic School Bus all day....seriously.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I spy at least 4 of my favorite things, yummy gum, an adorable dog, chipotle and... I can't remember the fourth lol.

Ashley @ Downsizing said...

I found your blog on Aloha Friday and just started following on GFC. Instagram is a pretty good thing to be addicted to :)

Ashley @ http://downsizingashley.blogspot.com/

Noor Unnahar said...

Yum yum gum . Lol , I am addicted to bubble gums :)
I invite you to join my blog hop Grab A Friend :)
Noor @ Noor's Place

Anonymous said...

Pssh... I'd love to watch The Magic Schoolbus all day!