Header

 photo NewBourgieChroniclesPNG1_zps957334f5.png

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

That One Time That I Went to a Maroon 5 concert...

(please excuse the awesome iphone pics that are included in this post)

So last week I went to the Maroon 5 Concert with some of my close friends.

One Word.

Awesome.

Going to see Maroon 5 has been on my "bucket list" for years. I can recall multiple conversations with people, and me saying that the 3 concerts that I needed to see in my life were Maroon 5, Ryan Leslie, and NSYNC reunion if it were ever to happen. I know have 2 out of 3. Ryan Leslie was back in October of last year. My parents bought me tickets for my birthday and I drove up to Washington D.C. to see him.

Freakin fantastic!


Anyway so this concert was one of the last of the summer before the Verizon Ampitheatre shuts down for the colder seasons. It was packed and we had lawn seats so we made sure to have as much padding as possible.




These girls were hilarious in front of us. They proceeded to take pictures of themselves the entire intermission between Kelly Clarkson and Maroon 5. I decided to capture it on about picture #50.


Kelly Clarkson had a great set. But I was sad she didnt do "Darkside". Thats currently still my favorite song by her. Aside from "People Like Us". Her voice is still great.




okay so here is the awesome iphone pic finale...

High Points:
Maroon 5 performed almost every favorite song I have of them including 
"Lucky Strike" and "Sunday Morning".
I also loved their rendition of "Get Lucky" and mixed "Harder to Breathe" with a Jay-Z beat. 
Pure genius!

Low Points"
None! 
I would have loved to have a better view. 
But when you are on the lawn you appreciate listening to the awesome live music 
and being able to move around.


not bad huh? 

I wonder if you could tell who it was if you didn't already know it was supposed to be Adam Levine.
But nevertheless I wasnt worried about taking a lot of pics since I wasnt in the front row.
And even then I would just be staring at Adam's body with his shirt off and forget I even had a camera.

Has anyone else seen them in concert? 
If not I recommend!
I'm also excited to be crossing off another item on my 101 in 1001 list!

XOXO

No comments: