Header

 photo NewBourgieChroniclesPNG1_zps957334f5.png

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday Currently #4


Week 1 of NFL football is here!! 
I am a HUGE Giants fan so I have been repping NY all day. I love reading blogs around this time of year because its awesome to see everyone rooting for their favorite teams. 
Tonight is a BIG game. 
The G-Men play the Cowboys (or Cowgirls are they are commonly known) and they are one of the biggest rivals. So tonight is going to be a good game.
Right now I am also dominating on my Fantasy Football team (thank you Peyton) so I hope to keep it up tonight! The Amazon Army will pull out a victory this year!

Hope everyone has a great Sunday filled with family friends and football!

reading... "The Transfer" another Sub-book from the Divergent Series. If you haven't read any of those books you need to!
writing... my list of blog posts that I'm hoping to get done this week before I get busy.
listening... Ariana Grande's album is awesome. Go listen!
thinking... I need to finish preparing for the Bachelorette Party I have this weekend. Lots to do!
smelling... Sugar Blossom. My new candle from Target. Not too strong but very nice and sweet.
wishing... I could get a new tattoo. I am ready for my next one! 
hoping... the Giants pull out this win against Dallas and that my FF team gets a win as well!
wearing... Giants gear (sensing a theme this Sunday)
loving... the feeling of not working on a Sunday and just enjoying relaxing and preparing for the week
wanting... some wings and some cheddar popcorn. They don't go together but I want some salt and cheese!
needing... money. I would like to get my hair done in the next 2 weeks.
feeling... anxious. Maroon 5 concert is this Wednesday and I'm so PUMPED!
clicking... on Spotify trying to update my music. I need some new tunes to get me through my cleaning sessions!

XOXO

Linking up with Lauren at Siddathornton for Sunday Currently!

No comments: