Header

 photo NewBourgieChroniclesPNG1_zps957334f5.png

Monday, June 10, 2013

May Carabox

Yes it is June.
Yes I am doing a post for my May Carabox.
But i wanted to make sure it happened.

My box this month was from the lovely Tanya of The Baksha Five and I really enjoyed chatting and getting to know her! She is such a sweetheart and I really loved everything in my package.
She really paid attention to all the things that I liked and she definitely stayed with the theme better than I did!


1. How to make a Chicago Hot Dog: I thought this was so cute! She gave me an idea to throw a party with a hot dog bar! I want to be an event planner and I love having gatherings especially in the summer so I hope to get to try this out!
2. Chicago Postcard
3. Zebra Nail File: She knew I liked animal print and you definitely can never have too many of these. I keep this one in my purse.
4. EOS. The best ever. Enough said.
5. Cracker Jack. I love Garretts popcorn from Chicago, but she couldnt get me any. But she still got me popcorn and Cracker Jacks are awesome too!
6. Chicago Bulls Headbands: I am a Derrick Rose fan, but Lebron James is my man!!! But i still will rock these next season when the Bulls play!
7. Lemonheads. All the candy Tanya sent was made in Illinois. So cool. This includes the Skittles and Starburst.

Not pictured:
Skittles (ate them the same day lol)
 Starburst  (devoured as soon as I opened the package)
Chipotle Gift Card: I LOVE Chipotle and i used my gift card the DAY that i got it!

My box rocked!!!

XOXO


Cara Box

2 comments:

Nikki Mitchell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanya said...

I am so glad you enjoyed your box. :) Yay!