Header

 photo NewBourgieChroniclesPNG1_zps957334f5.png

Friday, December 20, 2013

Freedom!!!!



So today marks the start of my Winter break from work. This means that I have 14 days to really enjoy the holiday season. 2 whole weeks no dress code, no early rising, and most of all, NO MORE children (I love them all I promise I do). Its been a long week filled with sugar and chaos. Glad to be done. I head to Virginia on Sunday to visit the parentals. I'm really excited because its a whole week with them and holidays are always interesting. But I'm not that ecstatic because its a whole week with them. I can't be the only one that loves to spend time with their family but on day 3-4 you are like "Help me!" Well this may be due to the fact that I'm an only child so there is no one else to focus on. My parents read my blog now (its relly quite crazy) so they know I'm just speaking the truth joking!!! They need to get a dog. Maybe that should be my Christmas present to them. Time for some wine, Christmas movies with my mom, and shopping to my hearts content. I don't know how things are making it home since I am flying and I would rather listen to One Direction on loop than pay a suitcase fee. #firstworldproblems I know. But no seriously, I'm just going to wear everything at once and then pack all my shoes. That just might work.

Tonight to celebrate, me and my fellow teacher friends will be heading downtown to get a little "Spicy". The weather is supposed to be in the 50s and I hope it stays that way. Can you believe it? This weekend the high is planned to be 72! In December!!!!! Hows that 5 feet of snow New York? I know a lot of people that will traveling to be with their families this week so I am praying they make it safe. Anyone else out in blog land making there way into the abyss that is the North please take precautions. Make sure you have lots of music and snacks to prevent getting "the zone" and be on the lookout for "crazies" from the South who don't know how to drive in the wintery white! I recommend Beyonce' or Bruno Mars and White Cheddar Popcorn. My favorite.

To treat myself I am headed to Chipotle for the first 3rd time this week. Nice weather, a burrito bowl, and some Patron. Sounds like a good Friday to me! So to keep the party going I will #backthatazzup with Whitney. It's Beyonce'. Enough said.


What is everyone doing this weekend?

XOXO



No comments: