Header

 photo NewBourgieChroniclesPNG1_zps957334f5.png

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Instagram Recap

This week has been a straight roller coaster.
But I wanted to focus on some happy things that made it a little better.
Check out my Instagram pics from this week!

I'm linking up with Sara for my Saturday Instagram Recap!

I made corn salsa and it tastes just like the one from Chipotle. Its not perfect, but it definitely satisfied my craving that I had this week.


I couldn't resist and ordered ANOTHER shoe from ShoeDazzle. This one is more practical for work but I think it would be really cute with all my cuffed jeans!

Ive taken out my weave and for the time being I am going to rock my hair natural. Its a pain but I need to give my hair a rest and my scalp needs to breathe! Last night I attempted a high bun and I think it came out great!


Last nights dinner choice was a restaurant called Boudreauxs. It was my first time and the Cajun food here is excellent! I got the Cajun Carbonara pasta and it was Spicy and sooooo delicious! I couldnt eat all of it the plate was so big!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

XOXO

3 comments:

Sara Elizabeth said...

You look stunning in the top bun!! Very polished & put together! Thanks so much for linking up!! xx

Anonymous said...

It all looks good, start to finish. I could go to town on that salsa. I should probably try to make some. I'm been a whiz in the kitchen lately.

Karla Do More said...

Oh My God!!! That looks SO NUMMY!!!! I'm hungry now. :/

I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. If you ever have a an OTD, LOTD, hair or nail tutorial, or a fun fashion DIY, I'd love for you to share it at "That's my Style" Link party every Friday. Don't have anything to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. :)

Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com