So we are more than halfway through March, but I always have a list of things needed to be done!
I usually do them weekly but I wanted to participate and make a month long list!
- Get a Bed. Point blank. I want a mattress! The Bed frame will have to come later. My boyfriend rocks by giving me a futon for me to sleep on so I don't have to bring out the air mattress, but I am not going to have that for too long. I have high hopes of the decor for my room. However my money is not matching my ambition. So my priorities are furniture first, then I can decorate. Guess I will be staring at these bare white walls for a little while longer.
- Finish Reading the Divergent Books. I finally got the 2 books on my Kindle Fire and I plan to take my evenings and sit and read. This goes along with cutting back on watching so much TV , Hulu, and Netflix.
- Make guacamole from scratch. Trader Joes sells this Guacamole Kit and I thought it was such an awesome idea to pack everything together and sell it. I bought one and plan on making it this month!
- Eat in during the week. I am so quick to be lazy and pick something up to eat close to home so I don't have cook. This is costing me lots of money (money I could be using for fun times) so I want to try only eating food from home during the week. This should be doable because since I am a substitute teacher during the day, so I'm not tempted.
- Create my budget for house bills and trips. I go on way too many trips, shop too much, and have too many bills to not know how much I money I need to make monthly. I plan to create a sheet of all the bills I need to pay and when I have to pay them. I want to use this as a checklist so I don't forget things. This will also help when I have unplanned expenses.
Lets see how this goes!
Linking up for March Madness