Header

 photo NewBourgieChroniclesPNG1_zps957334f5.png

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Football Faves

In lieu of football season starting I wanted to put up some of my favorite NFL men right now. Don't get me wrong I love my football (Giants all the way!!!) and I am looking forward to a great season but off the field these men are so nice to look at!! 

Preseason isn't really that interesting, so until the regular season starts I thought I would enjoy the eye candy....Its not like basketball where you see their face all the time. 

Which makes it all the better when you see pictures without the helmets and are pleasantly surprised! I sound like a hormonal teenager lol

Today's selection is CAM NEWTON!
He just recently did a spread and was on the cover of GQ mgazine.
Even if you aren't a Panthers fan you really can't help but swoon!


I love nice teeth!!!



Seriously...I'm so glad I live in North Carolina :)


Im still confused about why they would do such an amazing photo shoot for a Men's magazine! 
Could I have these shots in my Cosmo or InStyle please??



Even if you aren't a fan of watching football....Who is your eye candy in the NFL?

4 comments:

Evani Gatsby said...

Lol I just posted about this on facebook last weekend and I was thinking about doing a blog segment on this! Great minds think alike :)

I'm partial to Brady Quinn, who NEVER plays Haha

Evani

THE mom said...

mmmm I totally did a football eye candy post today too :-)
YUM!

toxycat said...

I live in the UK so havent really heard of him before...but damn...he looks fine!!! lol

Found you via the Blog Love Therapy blog hop - and followed xx
http://toxylicious.blogspot.com

Anissa said...

Too cute! Love the blog...something totally different..it makes it stand out!Your newest follower through Blog Lovin Hop.
Anissa from Chasing Hailey
http://chasinghailey.blogspot.com/