Header

 photo NewBourgieChroniclesPNG1_zps957334f5.png

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Surprise Visit

So this weekend I took a trip to New Jersey. This was to surprise Gregory for his birthday. I literally had been planning this trip for 2 months with his best friend and it happened without a single hitch! He was so surprised! I even had his mom in on the surprise. Gregory really thought I wasn't coming because I kept making other plans the same weekend so I "couldn't make it". There was one point that he was honestly sad and a little upset that I couldn't come. But little did he know that I had my flight booked since March and I was ready to surprise him with his gift (me!) I think he went through several emotions in one minute. I hadn't seen him since Christmas so it was so nice to see the grin on his face when I walked into the club!!! All of his close friends were there to celebrate and we all danced and drank the night away! Such a good time! The club was called Red and I appropriately wore my red dress! I didn't take a picture of the shoes but I wore my Nude pumps that I just bought at the beginning of this month and they really made the whole outfit hot!(the pic of them is in my last post). I also recently just got my hair redid so I was feeling pretty good with how I looked!



But even though my time in New Jersey was short I had a blast. Hit up a couple of bars, ate some White Castle, and hung out with some really great people. There was one more big surprise of the weekend and it came from his parents. Ill make a whole separate post about it because it is just too awesome!

So now that its almost June the Summer of Trips has begun. I leave for ANOTHER trip to New Jersey  in 2 weeks and I am really looking forward to it. I hope to do all the things that I didn't get to do this time. I definitely want to hit up Six Flags :) I am heading to Charlotte this weekend for Memorial Day Weekend with the family. Should be a good time! My parents, cousins, and Aunts and Uncles will be there. My cousin just bought a house with her fiance' and they are finally having a get together. The house is gorgeous!!! There will definitely be pictures to capture all that happens. Then in July I am heading to NY for a weekend filled with my Upsilon Family, Stepping, and Strolling (all some of my favorite things!) That should definitely be a good time!

Until next time!



No comments: