Header

 photo NewBourgieChroniclesPNG1_zps957334f5.png

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Welcome!

I’m really excited to be blogging again. But I was annoyed with seeing all the stuff on my old one. So I decided that I was going to start fresh with a new blog because it’s a new year and a new outlook on life. I really wanted to have something that represented me and showcased my personality. It meant that I actually took the time to customize and make my blog all pretty! I also got a new laptop for Christmas so I now have complete access to the world outside of work. (that’s a big deal since I have been sans computer for 2+ years) So along with working on being less technologically-challenged, I want to be more active on my handy dandy laptop!  I have so many interests and I know I can’t focus on one thing so this is my place to cram it all together . I like to have fun and I think I should definitely document it to look back on later. This blog is really for me and anyone else who is interested in reading the random stuff I think about.  I feel like my life is pretty cool and I wouldn’t change anything. So welcome and I’m going to do my best to keep it up!

No comments: