Header

 photo NewBourgieChroniclesPNG1_zps957334f5.png

Friday, April 27, 2012

A-Z about Nikki


So I saw this on another blog and I thought it would be fun to do. Great way to learn random facts about me. Enjoy!

A. Age: 25

B. Bed size: Queen!

C. Chore you dislike: Washing dishes and or cleaning the bathroom!

D. Dogs: Not at the moment :( I used to have a mini-dachshund named Dolce' but I had to give her away because I couldn't afford her upkeep.

E. Essential start to your day: If I remember to set it up the night before I love to have my coffee. But a great morning would include a bagel and coffee  :)

F. Favorite color: I love purple!

G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: 5'6"

I. Instruments you play(ed): Flute :) that was the cool instrument in middle school

J. Job title: I currently work as a Graduate Program Assistant at the University of Central Florida

K. Kids: None

L. Live: Orlando, FL

M. Mom’s name: Michelle

N. Nicknames: I've had so many nicknames over the years. But a few are; RB, Mitchell, Nick, Sleepy

O. Overnight hospital stays: More than I can count...I have asthma and had lots of complications when I was born so I've been in and out throughout my childhood.

P. Pet peeves: people who talk about themselves too much, people who cant spell,

Q. Quote from a movie: "Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away"

R. Righty or lefty: righty

S. Siblings: I'm an only child.

T. Time you wake up: My alarm is set for 7am. But I hit the snooze button several times so I actually get up at 730-740ish.

U. Underwear: I love it all! But I like to wear mostly bikini unless I'm going out on the town.

V. Vegetables you don't like: PEAS are the devil! And Cauliflower is terrible too.

W. What makes you run late: Sleep and /or my Hair

X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, Chest, Ankle, Wrist, Stomach

Y. Yummy food you make: I make some really tasty pork chops and killer chicken alfredo.

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Sea Turtles and Koalas!


No comments: