Header

 photo NewBourgieChroniclesPNG1_zps957334f5.png

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Carabox Reveal!

Oh my how time flies! 
I had been meaning to write this post for 2 weeks and I'm just now posting it! 
But I wanted to make sure I did because I got a great box! 
Just in time to make the link-up

Cara Box

My box came from Pam who blogs over at Stolen Moments. It was so nice to be paired up with a fellow Carolinian (She lives in South Carolina while I'm in North Carolina) and a teacher! I'm currently a teachers assistant and ready to head back to school to get my Masters in Teaching. It was nice getting to know her and read her blog all about her adventures. She is also a great writer.

Check out my amazing box. I was so excited to get it!


My favorite piece is the Fleece Throw. I will be bringing this with me on all my plane rides.
Its the perfect size and so soft and pretty! I already have 2 other ones and in the cold months you can never have too many on the couch.

I really thought the Auto Coasters were cool because I had never heard of them. They prevent my cup holders from getting gross and dirty. They are now safe from all those energy drinks and coffees.

Other things included are:
*Leopard Socks (currently have them on)
*2 Picture Frames
*Scarf
*Leopard Paper Lamps
*Mini Notebook
*Mini drawers (i've already found a use for it in my scrapbook box)

My box went to Megan over at Barefoot Blue Jean Princess.
Check out her blog to see what was inside!

XOXO

No comments: