Header

 photo NewBourgieChroniclesPNG1_zps957334f5.png

Monday, February 17, 2014

Snopocalypse

This has been a crazy last couple of days. Being snowed in made me a little crazy, but I still made the most of it with my roommates. I know everyone has been talking about over the last week but its my turn and I want to share all my lovely pictures! This is the most snow I have seen in over a decade, and my roommates and I decided since we couldn't get out of our neighborhood we would make the most of it.

Now that its the end of the weekend, most of it has melted and now its no longer a struggle to leave the house. Overall I was happy the snow came. I know we were lucky; no power outage and plenty of food and supplies, so it was basically just a couple days off that I could relax and recoup. Since I returned from Chicago last week work was pretty gloomy, and the snow day(s) gave me some time to myself and get some more focus.









Hope everyone has a great week!




 photo signature2014_zps775e1636.png

2 comments:

Frikken Duckie said...

Aww I'm so jealous! I would love to be able to see snow at least once in my life! I'll be 28 this year and the closest I've ever gotten to snow is a flavored snow cone!

♥ Duckie.

Brittany said...

haha love your snowmans hat