Header

 photo NewBourgieChroniclesPNG1_zps957334f5.png

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

GFC Button!!!


My GFC Button is working again!!!! 
For the last month I have not been able to gain any new followers.
 I also could not see all the blogs I was following.
It was seriously the weirdest thing ever.
I had to do some maneuvering and now its back in action!

Sooooooooo....
If you are already following my blog please just click my Follow Button AGAIN.
I just want to make sure it is properly working. 
And if you are a new viewer of the blog.....WELCOME and now you can properly follow!

I will check back tomorrow to make sure all my followers are being accounted for!
You can still follow me using Google+ and BlogLovin' so those are good options too! 

Thanks so much! :)

XOXO
Nikki


No comments: